Sunday, June 15, 2014

$slew# Watch Brother's Keeper Online

Brother's Keeper (2002)Brother's Keeper (2002)
iMDB Rating: 4.8

Date Released : 29 January 2002

Genre : Thriller, Crime, Drama

Stars : Jeanne Tripplehorn, Corin Nemec, Leland Orser, Evan Parke

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



Download Trailer Subtitle






An ex-cop covers for her mentally ill brother's crimes. As his apparent involvement in a murder she is investigating grows, she discovers how far she'll go to protect him.


Watch Brother's Keeper Trailer :



Review :


how did it end?

I don't really care to be honest. It was a very formulaic "thriller" that I didnt bother watching the end. Tripplehorn's career is nosediving at an alarming rate if this is the best she can offer. To be honest I wasnt too disappointed as I didn't expect much, it just passed the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment