Wednesday, June 11, 2014

#JOsH! Instant Watch Time Changer (2002) Online

Time Changer (2002)Time Changer (2002)
iMDB Rating: 5.6

Date Released : 25 October 2002

Genre : Drama, Sci-Fi

Stars : D. David Morin, Gavin MacLeod, Hal Linden, Jennifer O'Neill

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



Download Trailer Subtitle






A Bible professor from 1890 comes forward in time to the present via a time machine and cannot believe the things that he sees!


Watch Time Changer Trailer :



Review :


Time Changer is a Moving Film of Jesus' Message

I was profoundly moved by this movie and I am so pleased that I bought the DVD this evening and watched it immediately when I got home.

To those who felt that the movie is deceptive in its advertising, I say they are wrong. Certainly, the use of time travel elements might lead some to believe they are going to see some fatuous movie about the adventures of a time traveler. But, the DVD cover plainly talks about what this movie is about and no one should wonder if it is about God and Jesus Christ and his message to all of us. It is.

I will never be ashamed to be called a Christian. I am proud of it. And I believe that we all need more of this kind of film to be made and shown widely. It is a pity that I had never heard about this movie. It was fun to watch and moving to experience at the same time.

Everyone should share this movie with their friends and families.

Recommended without reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment