iMDB Rating: 4.1
Date Released : 25 October 2001
Genre : Animation
Stars : Erra Fazira, M. Nasir, Raja Azura, Mustaffa Maarof." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch Putih Trailer :
Review :
Waste.. waste.. waste..
What can I say about this very low-standard animation? The result just a waste one. Rashid Sibir named as the director, but he really can't help this animation at least to be a so-so standard. Now he got a new style to put the over-expose to tell something stupid in his movies. Like he ever done in Seruling Kasih. I thought he is very talented to make spontaneous dialogs like he done in most of his TV series. He also good with the thriller themes, also tragic theme like his previous Sutera Putih. Now he tries to change. I wonder why he feel very comfort to become over like this, especially in Putih and Seruling Kasih (melodrama i think).
Now about Putih. Any budget problems? I don't think so.. Creativity problems? Yes.. For the big stars, I think, after this it is better for them to be the radio-drama's star than to rent their voices in this kind of stuff. Another Eurofine's failure after Anaknya Sazali. That my opinion is. Good luck with the next Puteri Ledang. Still, I don't think the producer will care about the quality (especially the plots to attract all kind of audiences), just the collection they've got by using the big star's voices. For me, I'm rather to watch Doraemon or others Indon's animations. Or at least Malaysia's animation, Silat Lagenda if I choose to listen to nice soundtrack.
No comments:
Post a Comment